Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Bit Anxious

It's 7:40 am on Wednesday, January 29 and I'm feeling a little sense of anxiety as I wait for my flights to Moscow and Sochi this afternoon. My main worries surround the Russian airports. These are soft targets . . . but it may be too early for the crazy people to strike.

I'm drinking my daily coffee on the couch watching the Today show, as I've done for countless mornings. I'm still doing my daily routine. I did a final trim on the rose, I'll hit the gym one final time as well. Then off to LAX where it seems like you enter Russia at the Aeroflot gate. Lots of stinky perfume and cologne wafting through a crowd of pushy passengers as they seek an additional inch or two in the long boarding lines. RusskieLand . . . Here I come. Is it ironic that I'm staying at the Radisson Blu Paradise Resort and Spa??????

3 comments:

  1. Please keep this up we will enjoy it so much. Cant wait to hear all of your insightful impressions of the games and the issues.
    I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear David- Praying for your success and safety always- remember Avinu Malkaynu is watching!! xoxoxoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete